Friday, November 4, 2011

hot toys iron man mark 5

it has been almost 2 months no update for my blog. i was extremely busy on my work, because i need to complete my sales target before end of October. Fortunately, everything is going smooth. now i can finally spend my time for my hobby.

after waiting for almost a year, i have finally got iron man from mark 1 to mark 6. even though my iron man collection could not be considered a complete series (because i don't have mark 3 battle damaged, mech test version & gun metal iron man mark 3). but i think i have enough iron man for this point!








5 comments:

  1. Awesome pictures dude. :-) Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. More pictures amazing! Congratulations for your blog! I'm a fan!
    I allowed myself to put a link to my blog on your ... if I could ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi xenom0rph! thanks for the feedback! cheers

    C6T, it is my pleasure if you could link my blog into your website/page! big thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your site is absolutely amazing! I am just starting to get into collection Hot Toys after years away from collecting movie & comic book themed items. Your photography is also second to none out there on the subject. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...