Wednesday, December 9, 2009

my 2009 hot toys review on figures.com

here are some reviews which i did for figures.com throughout the year. I've summarized it, so that you can have a quick link to access my reviews. Of course, my friend who is working at figures.com has done some editing on my review before publishing to their website. he knows my english is lame. haha.





Hot Toys MMS PREDATOR 1







Hot Toys MMS Terminator: Salvation T-600








Hot Toys MMS Iron Man Mk III SDCC Exclusive








Hot Toys MMS Hellboy 2 ABE SAPIEN









Hot Toys MMS IRON MAN Mk 1








Hot Toys MMS Goemon - Goemon Ishikawa



credit to:
jess from figures.com for giving the opportunity to write some reviews for their webiste, and also correcting my poor grammar. :)
anthony (toy_sic) for borrowing the Geomon Ishikawa, Mark I and Ironman MKIII SDCC exclusive for the pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...